Madeline's 1st Birthday Session!

Little Miss Madeline's session came about when her mom, Sua saw my cousin, Nicole's maternity session! She contacted me and we set a date right away. We decided to do the session at Kensington Heights Park, the new little playground in Rowlett that was put up in December. It has these adorable painted trees made of wood that face Kenwood Drive. Sua and Nicole know each other, but she and I had never met, nor had I ever seen a picture of little Madeline. So, when I pulled up and approached them, I was so excited to see how adorable Madeline is! First of all, look at her big beautiful eyes! And she makes the cutest faces when she laughs and smiles! It really was a joy meeting you, Sua. Thank you for booking with me. I hope you really enjoy these pictures of your daughter, because I adore them. :) 










0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Followers

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

Based in Dallas, Cristy Angulo is a destination wedding photographer, and birth story & family documentarian.